TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Agreement (the "Agreement") is an agreement between you and DIONYSUS ASIA SDN BHD") that states the terms and conditions under which you may use the Site and receive the Crackabottle service, which includes processing and delivery of product orders (the "Crackabottle Service"). Your use of the Crackabottle Service and the Site constitutes your agreement to the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not agree with all of the terms and conditions, do not use the Site or the Crackabottle Service.
Welcome to Crackabottle online store. Terms and conditions stated below applies to all visitors and users of the Crackabottle online store. You're bound by these terms and conditions as long as you're on www.crackabottle.co. This online store is, promoting products with alcohol content and is only suitable for non-Muslims who are 21 years and above. Alcohol is prohibited for Muslim consumers in Malaysia as the country's sharia law forbids Muslims from drinking and selling alcohol to them.
(Meminum arak adalah bahaya untuk kesihatan)
Usage of Vouchers
Crackabottle may share vouchers from time to time during the promotional period and special activities.
Unless stated otherwise, these general rules apply to vouchers:
Vouchers and Points Terms & Conditions
1. The following terms and conditions apply to the redemption and use of promotional vouchers and voucher codes ("Vouchers") and points (“Points”).
2. “Vouchers” includes, but not limited to, coupon code, discount code, discount coupon, sale voucher, voucher code or any other form of discount available on Crackabottle site.
4. “Points” includes, but not limited to, reward points, referral points, review points, refund credits or any other form of store credits that a customer can use to shop at Crackabottle.
5. A “Customer” is any individual or entity that makes an order or purchase at Crackabottle website or via its sales team.
6. An “Order” or “Purchase” is an instruction from customer to Crackabottle to buy or obtain an item/s by paying for its full amount.
7. Vouchers and points are only valid on the Crackabottle website, mobile website or mobile applications (iOS & Android).
8. All voucher codes expire as per stated on individual codes. Points expire within 1 year from the date, it's credited into the account.
9. Vouchers and points are not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
10. Points can be used together with discount codes but no points will be earned from the value of the discount code.
11. Points can be used to pay for delivery fees, provided that you have enough points in your account.
12. Points are earned from the total bill amount paid, excluding delivery fees.
13. Points to be awarded do not include delivery fees.
14. Points from different accounts cannot be combined.
15. A minimum of 500 points (RM5) within your account is required to apply on your purchase.
16. Unsuccessful orders and failed/cancelled transactions will not deduct your reward points. Should you encounter an error, please let us know via email@example.com or +603 6258 3530.
17. A valid voucher must be entered on the checkout page in order to redeem its value.
18. Customers can only use the specific voucher once unless otherwise stated in the promotion of that voucher.
19. Voucher validity is limited in time (from a few hours to a few weeks).
20. Crackabottle reserves the right to cancel or modify any order, or revoke the use of vouchers and points for any reason, including due to:
21. Suspicious or fraudulent purchasing activity, voucher use and/or points use;
22. Voucher and/or points abuse, including the use of multiple accounts or multiple checkouts associated with the same customer or group of customers; or
23. Voucher and/or points used in bad faith (including resold vouchers or use of vouchers/points by customers purchasing products for the purpose of re-selling)
24. Unless otherwise stated, vouchers are not valid in conjunction with other promotions or discounts
25. Additional terms and conditions may be specified in relation to specific voucher code (for example, duration, eligibility, discount amount and products covered), and will govern the use and redemption of those vouchers.
26. Crackabottle will not be liable and/or be required to offer replacement vouchers, discounts, credits, cash or otherwise compensate customers for:
27. Discontinued or cancelled vouchers;
28. Improper use of, or inability to redeem, a voucher; or
29. The inability to redeem a voucher due to technical issues.
30. Crackabottle reserves the right to change these terms & conditions or cancel any promotions at any time and without notice.
Ordering through the Site:
To receive delivery, you must live in a residential apartment, corporate address or home, and you (or your representative of legal age) must be present to receive your order from our delivery service during your selected delivery window. Additionally, after your second order with Crackabottle you may elect an alternate receiver located within your building to accept your delivery. This alternate receiver can accept your goods when you are not present at the time you had selected for delivery and shall accept the goods under all of the same terms and conditions that would apply had you accepted the delivery yourself. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the delivery is conclusively presumed to be authorized to receive the delivery.
In the case of inclement weather or unforeseen delivery complications, it may be necessary to make adjustments to our delivery schedule, which will cause us to suspend chosen delivery times. If there will be a significant delay, a customer service representative may call or e-mail you to let you know the status of your delivery time. We will deliver your order the first possible moment the conditions permit. If your designated delivery location (i.e., street, avenue, etc.) or day is inaccessible, rendering us unable to make the delivery, we will contact you to determine the best alternate location.
Customers are under no obligation to tip the delivery team, but have the option of doing so if exceptional service is provided by the person.
Credit Card Payment
Your credit card will be charged for your order on the day your order is taken. We will authorize your credit card for an amount equal to 100% of the total items in your order. Crackabottle will not process orders that use an incorrect, expired, or over-the-limit credit card. We will make our best efforts to contact you if this occurs. However, in the event such an order is processed, Crackabottle reserves the right to collect funds for any uncollected transactions owed to it. If you fail to pay any fees or charges when due (which would include if a check is returned or electronic payment is rejected), Crackabottle reserves the right to cancel the order. You shall be responsible and liable for any fees, including attorneys' fees and collection costs, that Crackabottle may incur in its efforts to collect any unpaid balances from you. Your right to use the Crackabottle Service is subject to limits established by Crackabottle and/or by your credit card issuer.
PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, THE Crackabottle SERVICE, OR THE INTERNET. Crackabottle LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO PROVIDING YOU WITH A REFUND FOR ANY PRODUCT THAT IS RETURNED. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY HEREUNDER SHALL BE FOR YOU TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE Crackabottle SERVICE AND TO TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT. Crackabottle RESERVES THE RIGHT TO LIMIT YOUR ORDER OR THE QUANTITY OF A SPECIFIC PRODUCT YOU MAY ORDER. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OR OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IN SUCH STATES AND JURISDICTIONS LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
The material in the Site is provided for lawful purposes only. Crackabottle controls and operates this Site from its headquarters in Selangor, Malaysia, and makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use the Site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Crackabottle Parties harmless from any and all suits, actions, legal or administrative proceedings, claims, demands, damages, liabilities, and expenses, including attorney's fees and costs, arising in connection with a violation of this Agreement by you or through use of your account.
Termination: This Agreement is effective upon your acceptance as set forth herein and shall continue in full force and effect until terminated. Crackabottle may suspend or terminate this Agreement or the Crackabottle Service or remove or disable access to any portion of the Crackabottle Service at any time for any reason with or without notice to you. You may terminate this Agreement and your Crackabottle Service at any time for any reason by delivering notice in the manner provided below, which termination will be effective the day notice is received or such later date specified in the notice. Crackabottle reserves the right to collect fees and charges incurred before you cancel your Crackabottle Service. In addition, you are responsible for any charges incurred to third-party vendors or content providers prior to your cancellation.
Notices: Crackabottle may give notice to you of a change in this Agreement, a change in the Crackabottle Fee Schedule, and any other matter through a general posting on the Crackabottle Site, by electronic mail, or by conventional mail to your address contained in the Customer Registration Data. You may give notice to Crackabottle by telephone at +60362583530, by electronic mail or by conventional mail to:
DIONYSUS ASIA SDN BHD (911760-W)
NO 16, Jalan Metro Perdana Barat 12,
Seri Edaran Light Industrial Park,
52100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
TEL: +603 6258 3530
If any portion of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intention of the parties, and the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. The failure of either party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Malaysia without regard to its conflict of laws rules. You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute with Crackabottle or relating in any way to your use of the Crackabottle Service or the Crackabottle Site resides in the federal and state courts of Kuala Lumpur and you further expressly consent and agree to personal jurisdiction by the state and federal courts sitting in the State of Kuala Lumpur in connection with any such dispute, including any claim involving Crackabottle Parties. Any cause of action by you must be instituted within one year after the claim or cause of action has arisen, or is barred.
Third-Party Beneficiaries: The provisions of this Agreement are for the benefit of Crackabottle Parties, and each shall have the right to assert and enforce the provisions directly on their own behalf. This Agreement and all obligations and restrictions placed upon you or your permitted users by this Agreement shall survive termination of this Agreement and your Crackabottle Service.
Amendment: Crackabottle may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on our Site. All amended terms shall automatically be effective seven days after they are initially posted on our Site. By using this Site after the effective date of any such amendment, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to determine the then current Agreement to which you are bound.